Thursday 5 April 2018

Vijayan Master Hair Oil

Recently  I had met Vijayan master in Mattannur- Chavasseri. I was hearing about his oil from multiple people.

He had spend some time to explain how to apply and what precautions to be taken.

Also given 2 bottles of oil(1 big & 1 small) which can be used till 6 months.

History 
  • He was a teacher in near by school.
  • He was keen about nature and read many books related to Ayurveda.
  • Through which he got an idea about hair fall and treatments.
  • He prepared medicine and tried him self , which he found very effective.
  • He recommended to his friends and neighbors. they also felt it useful.
  • Now he does this treatment for many people in Dubai, Bangalore, Mysore etc.
  • Majority of the time he is available in home, but ensure you give a call to him before you go.
  • I had met some of his neighbors. They also recommended his oil. 
How to apply this hair oil- Read this


Review:
I have started using this and in 4th day now(started on May 1st). I will be putting more details in coming days. Let me know your doubts through comments.

I am going to upload videos of oil applied hair and improvements for users  decision. Book mark this page and come back soon. Also subscribe our YouTube channel for more status.

Video showcasing oil usage effects.

 

Update 1

 I have been applying this for past 2 months and I can see the dandruff is gone in a big way.
Please save this blog page for my future updates and videos.

Update 2- 19th September 2018

I can see that slight improvements in the hair growth during 4th month. A video is given below.
4th Month result

To ensure you dont miss the video updates of hair growth, subscribe the YouTube channel where I upload new videos, Subscribe our YouTube channel for more status videos.



Any of you guys using this and want to tell your experience? Please write your comments below.

5 comments: