Tuesday 13 February 2018

Is JoyRide AMC Scheme from Hero worth taking?

Hero offers a joyful ride through value for money initiatives through Joyride program. Let us see how much this is' value for money' or really a 'joy of ride'?

As per Hero company "a member of Joy ride you are eligible for",

"4 periodic maintenance at authorized workshops
​Savings of up to 30%* on service labour cost
​5%* off on engine oil
Labour discount of 10%* on additional jobs
Free minor jobs*
Special invitations to all free check-up camps"

My experience:
I have taken the Joyride through Nidhi motors Bangalore, since the sales guys were able to convince me.

First of all, my personal opinion about Nidhi motors service:

My vehicle was purchased in Nidhi motors around 7 years back and all services were done in Nidhi motors. I had moved to various parts of Bangalore, but I ensured always that I have done service only in Nidhi, how far i stay. Its just because of the service they provide. After each service I feel my bike is new. I have done other hero vehicle service in other hero service stations(not in Bangalore) but was never satisfied.

JoyRide service at Nidhi- My observations.
I am not sure whether it is just in Nidhi or all over, but every time my bills through Joy ride came same as normal service(without Joyride AMC). Which means some or other way the spare parts are added as replacement to ensure the bill is coming up to a level.

I was not able to digest this fact that Nidhi motors also does this. If any one having questions, I have proof with me, you can drop a comment here.

My third AMC was yesterday . I had told the service assistant that the clutch has some issue. My bike is daily used and I am aware of my bikes each and every movement. If anything happens I will  know (7 years regular drive experience). And I maintain my bike well.

This time after the service I realised, on top of the clutch issue, there were replacements for my spark plug. I am sure that it was perfectly working and not even once i faced starting trouble. When i questioned, the service guy told, they measured stark plug efficiency with some instrument and found it is having issue. I am disappointed here, when I dont face any starting trouble, why did he change ! and break light, which was properly working, they had replaced. Like this so many small parts.

Let me add, the bike performance was still awesome, the clutch issue is gone(part was replaced 650+250 worker charge).

Final conclusion: Center like Nidhi , i was not expecting to cook up on parts.

Any suggestion for AMC/ service?
I always ask for the changed spare parts from service center, to ensure that the service guys dont cheat any one with my spares.
This time when i asked, they gave me some replaced parts (not sure whose bike parts it is). But I am sure that atleast one person will be less cheated for the spare.
So guys, when ever they change some parts of ur bike, please ask for it and dispose it far away.

 

Best Home maid service in Bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment