Monday 25 December 2017

Tansi Honda Marathahalli Bangalore - Service Review

Last day I had taken my Honda Activa for a general service. Please go through the next sections to understand more. I had set in mind that I will not do replacement of any unwanted items before the inspection.

A video is given at the bottom of this review to give more clarity on the items changed.

Inspection: I have informed the service inspector to do general service. He has done a quick look for things which can be changed.
  • He noticed my key set was little loose, so asked to replace. 
  • Then he shake the vehicle and found tires are making some noise, which I have already informed. He told the entire frame is bent so needs some adjustment (Around 1500). 
  • Now he came to the tire and told both tire to be changed.(It was not required, as 20% durability still there which I can see.).
  • They have approximately told 4000 as the total charge.
Call during service: I got a call during service that its break line is gone and some belt. Again it was around 1500 approx.

Total Bill: At last I have taken the vehicle and got the bill 6600(!!!). Remember my Honda car service bill also came less than this. And my Hero Honda bills are always less than 1000(Quality work) in one of the service station near silk board.

Issues after service: Still one of the brake was not adjusted properly and there was a big noise from handle which later i took back to them. They have adjusted the brake on my inspection and some screw they have wrongly put, so the handle shaking.

Lessons:
Usually i take it to other stations, because of the over bill here, but this time i had no time.
I encourage people to ask for the changed parts and throw it away, else they re-bill it in some one else bill.

Pros:
Vehicle seems smooth (Not a big thing after service)
If you are a guy who is happy to change the parts for your vehicle.

Cons:
Heavy bills, may be greater than car service.



Labels: Tansi Honda Review, Tansi Honda Complaints

No comments:

Post a Comment